Trainee Counsellor Placement Programme
Vanquish Therapies is delighted to finally introduce our Trainee Counsellor Placement Programme! We are a professional organisation devoted to providing high quality Life Coaching and Counselling services for those seeking support. Through our placement programme we aim to provide an excellent opportunity for Trainee Counsellors looking to further enhance their skills and knowledge in the Counselling field. We strive to provide a nurturing and supportive environment for our Trainee Counsellors. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to our programme and supporting you on your journey to becoming a successful professional counsellor.
- Applicants must be attending a counselling/psychotherapy diploma/degree course.
- Personal Therapy (If you haven’t started personal therapy yet, we can provide therapy sessions for you at a reduced cost).
The Selection Process:
- Interested Candidates can apply for the placement via our online Application Form provided below. There are a finite number of placements available, but applicants may be placed on a waiting list if they wish.
- Applicants should provide a current CV, an up to date enhanced adult workforce DBS certificate, Evidence of Fitness to Practice, Relevant Qualification Certificates, and complete the application form provided below.
- Applicants must also provide evidence of their Training organisation and Professional Indemnity Insurance (It is not essential to have insurance at this stage but just let us know).
- In order to secure a placement position, applicants must successfully participate in an informal interview discussion.
Brief Information About The Placement:
- Our placement programme includes monthly group Supervision for 90 minutes prepaid by us.
- Trainee Counsellors will have periodical ‘check-ins’ with the Lead Counsellor for open discussions.
- Trainee Counsellors will have the support of the Lead Counsellor, the Counselling Coordinator, and the Support Coordinator throughout the duration of the placement.